CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
We are looking for passionate consultants to join our growing ERP team to implement MS Dynamics 365 FO for large-scale manufacturing, retail and transportation clients in Estonia and other Nordic countries. If you are inspired projects based on agile values, and want to contribute to making our clients’ lives safer and more comfortable, you are welcome to join our team.
Your future responsibilities:
• Understand client requirements by participating client workshops
• Asses client’s objectives, and given the application’s context, make recommendations on refining the stated requirements
• Work closely with clients, project managers, business analysts, and architects to providing consultants for development of high-quality and effective solutions
• Brainstorm together with a team to create innovative solutions and workarounds to maximize value for the client.
• Work in a team-oriented environment, providing technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Good knowledge of Dynamics 365 FO
• You have participated in 3 projects as a consultant with a focus on financial management and supply chain management.
• You own a MS 365FO functional consultant certification
• Good command of English language
• Good command of Estonian language would be a huge plus
• Willingness to travel and work at the client-site
• Opportunity for diverse work experience
• Supportive and experienced colleagues in Estonia and abroad
• Become an owner of CGI – own CGI shares
• Competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• Opportunities for professional development, to grow and evolve – have extended and diverse career possibility within your team, your expertise field or discover new possibilities CGI Group
• Have a good work life balance - our family and health-friendly work environment, a comfortable office, a cheerful staff, fresh fruits, health programs and sports compensations, flexible work hours, etc. help to take care of your body and mind
• Possibility to participate in charitable activities
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.