Do you know Swedish or any other Scandinavian language? Join our team! CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77,500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking for an Accounts Receivable Collector (with Scandinavian language skills).
Your daily work will consist of interactions with various parties via phone and email, so good communication skills are essential. Job will be a variety of activities from reporting and analyses to perform in compliance with CGI financial policies and procedures. Work contains extensive co-operation and communication with our functional teams, colleagues and clients across all Northern European countries.
Your everyday work includes:
• Activities related to AR Collection; including but not limited to, sending dunning letters, invoice copies, statements, clarification and matching of payments / credit notes, customer refunds and transfers to collection agency
• Communication with customers and business via email and phone to collect information necessary to solve cases
• Reporting (routine and non-routine) and creating customer credit reports
• Effective analysis and problem solving of incidents and/or requests brought up by the customers and/or the CGI Group
We expect from you:
• Experience in Finance related field or interest in working in this field
• Willing to work individually as well as in team
• Good user knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Swedish or Danish or Norwegian
• Finnish language skill would be a plus
Best offer from CGI:
• Probably the best colleagues in all Universe and developers community within CGI Group
• Ownership programs (Share Participation Plan, Profit Participation Plan)
• Interesting and impactful experience through international projects
• Opportunities to grow, have extended and diverse career
Our family and health-friendly environment: massage, fresh fruits, sport compensation, flexible working hours, etc., will help you to take care of your body and mind alongside your everyday work.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.