CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking for,
Junior Collector / Accounts Receivable Specialist (with Finnish or Swedish language skills).
We are looking for a multilingual colleague to join our Finance team. If you speak English and in addition, Finnish or Swedish, and you are motivated, career and customer oriented – then we want to meet you and welcome to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with CGI!
Your daily work will consist of interactions with various parties via phone and email, so good communication skills are essential. Job will be a variety of activities from reporting and analyses to perform in compliance with CGI financial policies and procedures. Work contains extensive co-operation and communication with our functional teams, colleagues and clients across all Northern European countries.
Your everyday work includes:
• Sending dunning letters
• Communication with customers and business – general request by email or phone
• Sending invoice copies, generating statements
• Clarification and match of payments / Credit notes
• Transfer to collection agencies and follow-up
• Providing customer credit reports (from D&B/Bisnode)
• Updating Customer master data and projects by requests
o Changes of customer name and addresses
o References to be printed on invoices
o Invoices to be received by e-mail or EDI
• Reporting (routine and non-routine), process flow descriptions etc.
• Electronic archiving of invoices
• In addition participation in development of processes and Knowledge Transfer activities
We expect from you:
• Academic degree in finance/business economics or in process of acquiring it is in favor
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Finance related field
• Advanced experience in MS Office, especially in Excel and good skills to maintain documentation
• Accurate working habit, attention to details
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English; and in addition good Finnish or Swedish
• Travelling will be required in the first months
From us you can expect:
• Ownership programs (Share Participation Plan, Profit Participation Plan);
• Interesting and impactful experience through international projects;
• Great colleagues and developers community within CGI Group;
• Opportunities to grow, have extended and diverse career;
• Great and diverse training possibilities - certification courses/exams, conferences, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI group, with over 73 000+ professionals in 40+ countries.
Our family and health-friendly environment: massage, fresh fruits, sport compensation, flexible working hours, etc., will help you to take care of your body and mind alongside your everyday work.
- Document Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.