Due to ongoing growth and success in financial area, CGI Estonia is seeking experienced Analyst/Project manager to join our world-class IT solution company for permanent full-time role in our Tallinn office.
From us you can expect:
• Interesting and impactful experience in Finance & Insurance field;
• Great colleagues and developers community within CGI Group;
• Opportunities to grow, have extended and diverse career;
• Great and diverse training possibilities - certification courses/exams, conferences, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI group, with over 73 000+ professionals in 40+ countries.
Our family and health-friendly environment: massage, fresh fruits, sport compensation, flexible working hours, etc., will help you to take care of your body and mind alongside your everyday work.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Investigate business and system issues, identify the needs and expectations of those involved, and document changes and software needs.
• Active communication with stakeholders, working through documents.
• Business- , Requirements- and Systems Analysis
• Develop schedules / timelines / cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
• Lead and negotiate, scope, schedule, budget, risk, deployments and communications for projects and initiatives.
• Protect the team from outside distractions and interferences. Track and remove impediments for the team.
• Set priorities and manage customer expectations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Work experience as an analyst. Work experience as a project manager and/or product owner benefits;
• Ambition to do great things and do them well;
• Good communication and listening skills, good presentation and negotiation skills;
• Logical thinking and internal initiative to achieve goals;
• Very good knowledge of English and Estonian both orally and in writing.
• Familiar with agile development methodology and principles.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.