Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) is an interoperability profile that facilitates the registration, distribution and access across health enterprises of patient electronic health records. XDS is focused on providing a standards-based specification for managing the sharing of documents between any healthcare enterprise, ranging from a private physician office to a clinic to an acute care in-patient facility and personal health record systems. This is managed through federated document repositories and a document registry to create a longitudinal record of information about a patient within a given clinical affinity domain. These are distinct entities with separate responsibilities:
• A Document Repository is responsible for storing documents in a transparent, secure, reliable and persistent manner and responding to document retrieval requests.
• A Document Registry is responsible for storing information about those documents so that the documents of interest for the care of a patient may be easily found, selected and retrieved irrespective of the repository where they are actually stored.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• One year of experience in web application development
• Java/JavaEE skills
• Experience with backend development frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
• At least strong solid understanding one of SQL database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
• RESTful web services overview
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English
We offer you:
• Sport activities compensation
• Team events
• Flexible work-time (i.e. working from home office)
• Possibility to participate in work-related conferences
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.