Get to the challenging projects to create agile, reliable and easy-to-use products and services that are truly relevant to our customers.
A skilled and enthusiastic team: Become part of a dynamic and innovative top team where everyone's skills are valued. We are investing in a culture where everyone blows together, and where everyone has the opportunity to influence.
Good opportunities for learning and development: We offer a wide range of career paths and training and development programs. Your professional development is important to us. Our employee benefits are comprehensive and include: our share program is highly valued by our employees.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day activities related to release coordination (prepare work for deployment team, update tickets in ticketing system, assign work for testers, etc)
• Coordinate incident resolution for defect raised in testing
• Coordinate and communicate deployment Schedule and plans with deployment and internal support teams
• Ensure post-deployment tasks are assigned and executed by correct resources
• Act as a liaision between different stakeholders, internal and external
• Identify and escalate risks related to release quality and/or Schedule
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experienced with MS Office tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge about software development and testing process
• Effective working both independently and in teams
• Punctual and self-motivated
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.