Become part of a dynamic and innovative top team where everyone's skills are valued. We are investing in a culture where everyone works together, and where everyone has the opportunity to make an impact.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop mobile software as a part of a small to the medium-sized development teams.
• Work along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
• Work with analysts and testers to refine client-side software requirements and build solutions.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Relevant work experience/Solid knowledge of Native Mobile Technologies (eg Kotlin / Java or Swift / Objective-C)
• Node / Java / Spring
• Interfaces: SOA / RESTful APIs
• Experience integrating backend REST API's.
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
• Fluent in Estonian and English language
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.