Due to ongoing growth, we are now seeking for you, HR BUSINESS PARTNER, to join our management team and be a perfect partner to lead the organization in people-related topics and being true change enforcer to drive us towards Top Employer of Choice.
You know how and want to:
• identify people issues and trends within the business and build a trusted partnership with the business stakeholders;
• design, develop and implement both short and long term CGI HR strategies to maximize work engagement, employee retention and high performance;
• provide HR consulting services to the business;
• take a lead role in improvement and enrichment of our company culture;
• develop HR practices according to the CGI HR Transformation model;
• ensure compliance with employment legislation, facilitate and advise on compensation & benefits initiatives, prepare HR reports and set the right metrics;
• partner up with the Business Unit HR team to scale down all employee related programs, policies and initiatives and ensure bringing all the best practices to Estonia organization;
• be not just an business partner but also people´s person, who is present for all of our members no matter what.
In short, we need you as - Strategic partner, Change agent, Employee champion, Administrative expert.
We are offering:
• interesting and impactful experience in HR field with a mission to shift business toward success and inspire people;
• great colleagues across whole CGI Northern Europe countries, ambitious management and HR team in Estonia;
• opportunities to have diverse HR experience and great development possibilities - conferences, certification courses/exams, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI Group, with over 73 000+ professionals, in 40+ countries.
We are inviting you to be a part of fifth-largest independent business processes and IT services provider in the world. In Estonia, we have offices in Tallinn and Tartu, where around 200 specialists are delivering software solutions related to mobility and cryptography, public services, eHealth, finance and insurance, space, GIS, energy and utilities, telecom and many other sectors. Our work has a strong meaning - we help societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future. Our specialists are more than just employees, our teams are made up of fantastic people to take care of! (more information about us at www.cgi.ee or www.cgi.com).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.