CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73 000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Due to ongoing growth, we are now seeking for you, AX Business Consultant, to join our international team and help us with AX implementations for our clients. It is one of the largest Dynamics AX implementations in Europe, covering Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Central Europe. One implementation covers all business processes being implemented in Dynamics AX, including integrations and third party solutions like Advanced Discreet Manufacturing or external configuration solutions.
*You should be located in Europe Union and must have Europe Union work permit.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Perform business analysis and design discussions along solution architects and super users, to understand their current business requirements and find the best solutions around Dynamics AX Purchase to Pay module (including integrations with Dynamics AX like Exflow – 3rd Party)
• Identify and document gaps between standard processes and customer's business processes.
• Preparing functional design documentation (FDDs) for specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
• Functional testing of the new implemented Change Requests (CRs) for the new customer
• Configuration of functional setup for the new companies into Dynamics AX, to reflect their new agreed processes of Purchasing Department
• Conducting training sessions with the customer’s super users on the new defined Dynamics AX Purchase to Pay processes
• Create work instructions and training material for customer’s end users
• Supporting the customer during the process testing periods, prior go live and short time after go live date
• Preparing Knowledge Transfer to the AMS Purchase to Pay consultants and prepare them for the next phase of the project (support)
Certificates are in favor:
• MB6-896 - Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations this is for 365
• MB6-870 - Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline required
• 3 + years relevant, hands-on work related experience working in a consulting environment
• Significant experience in successfully managing Dynamics AX implementations
• Functional expertise in ERP product Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
• Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment
• Ability to travel 50% to 80%
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.