As a Business Unit Security Business Partner (BU SBP) you are a Member of the Global Security Corporate Function the primary security point of contact within the Business Unit (BU). Your role is to lead the implementation and management of the CGI Global Security Program in your BU including the Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF) which encompasses information security/cyber security, business continuity, physical security, workforce security and insider threat.
You are responsible for the overall security posture of the BU including the CGI Security Baseline and supporting the business on client security related matters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Delivery Enablement
• Ensure implementation of the ESMF consistently across the BU delivery operations
• Support engagement delivery and client inquiries related to CGI Global Security
• Support client security reviews and audits in collaboration with all stakeholders
Business Development Enablement
• Review proposals/renewals for security risk and CGI Security Baseline compliance, and provide recommendations
• Support security aspects of client presentations
• In collaboration with the BU security practice identify revenue enhancing opportunities
• Support CGI Merger and Acquisition program as needed
Strategy and Framework Execution
• Communicate, train and enforce BU adherence to CGI Security Baseline for internal and shared (multi-client) environments
• Manage exceptions to the CGI Security Baseline within the BU
• Validate BU requirements are in alignment with Global Security initiatives in collaboration with all stakeholders
• Lead the security education, training and awareness programs within the BU in alignment with Global Security directives
• Support security certification and re-certification within the BU (e.g. ISO 27001) where applicable, consistent with ESMF
Security Management and Reporting
• Maintain and report on security metrics including quarterly scorecard
• Report on security risks at the BU level
• Oversee the management of security incidents including escalation to the Security Business Partner (SBP) and BU management as needed
• Lead the Security Risk Management process within the BU including the analysis, mitigation and monitoring of identified risks
• Participate and inform security audits and compliance activities within the BU
• Manage security vulnerability program and ensure remediation are deployed timely
Physical / Workforce Security and BCP
• Oversee the execution of physical security and workforce protection at the BU level
• Insure that the BU develops, maintains and tests business continuity plans (BCP)
• Support insider threat management as requested Government Security Programs (when applicable)
• Oversee personnel and security clearance program
• Manage special security agreements (e.g. defense, space, intelligence etc.)
• Oversee security operations in alignment with ESMF and manage conflicts between CGI and government scope
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Education, Experience and Certification
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred or additional years of experience in lieu of
• A minimum of five (5) years in a security role
• Relevant certifications are highly desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, PSP, CRISC, CIPP, etc.)
• Security management experience is an asset
• IT knowledge is an asset
• Business acumen is an asset
• Pragmatic approach
• Good analytical sense and problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Results oriented and able to establish good partnership
• Cost conscious
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Effective communication and presentation skills
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.