CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73 000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
CGI Estonia has been active in Space business nearly a decade. During that time, our team has delivered solutions for some of the most notable European Space missions, including Galileo and Copernicus. Due to ongoing growth, we are now seeking for you, PROJECT MANAGER, to lead delivery of one or more IT projects and ensure deliverables meet business case objectives (time, cost, scope, value).
Join our Space team and be in charge of delivering IT solutions for clients who despise the saying that “sky is the limit", because they are Space Agencies. We deliver solutions that go beyond the sky.
From us you can expect:
• Interesting and impactful experience in Space & Defence field.
• Great colleagues and PM community within CGI.
• Opportunities to grow, have extended and diverse career.
• Great and diverse training possibilities - certification courses/exams, conferences, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI group, with over 73 000 professionals.
Our family and health-friendly environment: massage, fresh fruits, sport compensation, flexible working hours, etc., will help you to take care of your body and mind alongside your everyday work :).
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
• Lead and negotiate, scope, schedule, budget, risks, deployments and communications for projects and initiatives.
• Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences. Track and remove impediments for the team.
• Set priorities and manage customer expectations.
• Support business manager in bidding and procurement activities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in IT or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience in managing several software projects with international customers, ideally with ESA, EUMETSAT or EUTELSAT.
• Familiar with agile development methodology and principles.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Estonian and English languages; excellent planning/organizing, problem solving and analytical skills.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.