CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking you, Microsoft CRM Consultant, to join our team and work on software solutions that really matters.
From us you can expect:
• Interesting and impactful product development across several locations and with several clients.
• Great colleagues and community within CGI Group
• Opportunities to grow, have different career and project possibilities within CGI Group
• Great and diverse training possibilities - certification courses/exams, conferences, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI group, with over 73 000 professionals
Our family and health-friendly environment: comfortable office, massage, fresh fruits, sport compensation, flexible working hours, etc., will help you to take care of your body and mind alongside your everyday work.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will work directly with clients throughout the project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery.
This role requires the ability to work with client to understand business requirements and help development team in solution implementation asking and sharing continuously feedback from the client.
This is your opportunity to work and learn with the foremost experts on a variety of projects and geographies. At CGI Estonia, you will be provided with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development across several of our locations – Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Around 2-3 years' experience working with Microsoft CRM
• Customisation and configuration
• Comfortable in a client facing role
• Worked on at least 1-2 full life cycle implementations with Dynamics CRM
• Familiar with agile development
• Fluent in Estonian and English language
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.