CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
Due to ongoing growth and success in financial area, CGI Estonia is seeking experienced Analyst to join our world-class IT solution company for permanent full-time role at our Tallinn office.
Your future responsibilities:
• Investigate business and system issues, identify the needs and expectations of those involved, and document changes and software needs
• Active collaboration with client and project teams, working through documents
• Business requirements and systems analysis
• Set priorities and manage client expectations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Work experience as an IT business analyst, some experience as a project manager would be an advantage
• Banking experience
• Logical thinking and internal initiative to achieve goals
• Ambition to do great things and do them well
• Good skills in communication
• Very good knowledge of English and Estonian, both orally and in writing
• Familiarity with agile development methodology and principles
• Opportunity for diverse work experience in Estonian and international CGI projects
• Become an owner of CGI – own CGI shares
• Competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• Opportunities for professional development and growth – horizontally, vertically or diagonally
• A good work-life balance and health-friendly work environment with several benefits
• Possibility to contribute into charitable activities, help advance green and sustainable thinking and behaviors
• MOST IMPORTANT: experienced and cheerful colleagues in Estonia and abroad, and team events!
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.