Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? We have a position for you within our Technical Service Desk! Join the CGI Service Desk and get your career on the fast track. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide.
Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance! You will work in an agile environment that adapts quickly to meet client requirements.
The Service Desk is responsible for providing Level 1 IT support via phone, email and chat; our team is comprised of dynamic, passionate people with a focus customer service while providing IT support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues on 1st contact. We are dedicated to delivering a remarkable service experience to our customers!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work in a technical support center providing telephone assistance to corporate clients;
• Record incidents reported by clients; support the client through the problem solving process;
• Escalate the incident to a higher level, if applicable;
• Work in close collaboration with specialized technical teams;
• Respond to common technical incidents and support requests by providing a resolution or promptly allocating unresolved tickets appropriately;
• Perform limited support actions remotely;
• Maintain and monitor ticket records and advise relevant support teams of actions taken;
• Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed-upon procedures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Good knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Bilingual English and French (oral and written).
• Knowledge of networking;
• Ability for application-level support, migration, and deployment activities;
• Experience in technical support;
• Experience in customer service.
Studies and certification
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Must be eligible to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be available 3 days a week, Monday to Wednesday, from 8am and 12pm, for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.