CGI has an immediate opportunity for a Cybersecurity Architect (sales).
Duration: Full time Permanent role
Cybersecurity Architect (Sales) is a senior professional who will apply his or her expert knowledge of cybersecurity to create conceptual architectures for the security products and services that protect our clients across Canada. A strong problem solver and exceptional communicator, the selected candidate will play a key role in working with CGI cybersecurity, business and technology teams to select and present leading solutions to secure our clients and to protect their business operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Apply expert knowledge of how cybersecurity systems and services integrate effectively into a wide range of IT infrastructures, from single-site enterprise through multi-location and data centre environments, to cloud and hybrid
• Develop conceptual designs and architect the best technology and service solutions to meet client security objectives
• Collaborate with clients to gather requirements and propose a managed security solution
• Facilitate client presentations and meetings to discuss how CGI’s cybersecurity capabilities will address the clients’ needs
• Participate in the development of technical cybersecurity service responses to client RFPs
• Collaborate with the team to design the managed security services solution to satisfy the client requirements
• Maintain awareness of trends in cybersecurity technology and regulatory requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum of ten years of related experience (Security architecture) with at least six years of cybersecurity experience
• Valid CISSP certification
• Strong experience with a variety of cybersecurity systems/products and a background integrating operations and information security principles
• Experience analyzing security components of targeted systems to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement.
• Create solutions that align enterprise security architecture frameworks and standards.
• Experience working with proposals and RFP submissions, including estimating effort, cost and schedules
• Demonstrated experience creating and delivering presentations and/or discussing technical proposals with clients, inspiring confidence and forming trusting relationships
• Demonstrated ability for analytical thinking and self-directed research in cybersecurity topics
• Excellent organizational skills
• Participate in various projects
• Ability to speak, write and communicate clearly and effectively in fluent English
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level 1 (Enhanced Reliability Clearance - ERC)
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in French
• Relevant security certifications.
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret)
Experience in cloud architecture
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.