Meet our professionals
CGI Canada - Ready For This
CGI is currently seeking a self-motivated, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic to join our in-house Corporate Finance team. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, reporting & analysis for a designated group of clients.
In this role, you will have exposure to multiple business units across the globe and work closely with other corporate and operational teams to support decision-making by gathering, analyzing, and reconciling financial data.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly forecasts for the CIO office (on a global scale)
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
• Provide financial insights and solutions to operational teams on analytical findings
• Review & analyse CGI’s Global Software Contracts
• Review Business Cases for new solution development requests
• Deliver accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results against plans, forecast & budget
• Participate in the development and implementation of performance management tools
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 1-2 years of relevant Accounting experience, CPA designation completed (preferred)
• Bachelor's degree (BComm) in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent communication skills in both French & English (spoken and written)
• Hands on experience with gathering and verifying financial information
• High level of accountability for delivering quality work
• Excellent computer skills with MS Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Previous experience working with industry software such as PeopleSoft, Hyperion (Oracle) would be considered valuable assets
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.