Are you searching for a challenging position within a successful organization? CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) is looking for a INTEGRATION PAYROLL ADVISOR.
Located in Montreal, we have been helping SME owners across the country manage their businesses for over 40 years. We offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Join our dynamic team to contribute to the success of local businesses.
• Plenty of career opportunities supported by a professional career development plan
• Our location far from downtown traffic
• Public transit and nearby parking options
• Rewarding relationships with our clients who are already highly satisfied
• A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified)
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Integrate new clients to our payroll services, including all the complementary modules chosen;
- Analyze and assess client needs and make the necessary follow ups to ensure client satisfaction;
- Integrate employee files in the system;
- Perform tests in order to ensure quality and follow through with the ISO process in effect;
- Give training to clients and inform them on the current legislation and provide technical expertise on our programs;
- Accompany clients throughout their first pays;
- Respect the integration dates as determined with clients;
- Share knowledge and collaborate with colleagues on distribution of tasks;
- Develop and maintain a trusting relation with clients;
- Perform certain administrative tasks: billing, access to the portal, documentation, follow-ups, etc.;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors;
- Keep informed of all the changes in our solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
College diploma in business administration, accounting or any related area or any combination of studies and related work experience or the equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the payroll industry;
- Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie and Maîtriser les législations de la paie trainings or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (Asset);
- Knowledge of accounting principles to integrate the General Ledger Interface option (Asset);
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytic, synthesis and planning skills;
- Excellent time and priority management skills;
- Strong team spirit and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Nethris application or EmployeurD (Asset);
- Knowledge of other products such as electronic keypunch and group insurance, etc. (Asset);
- Ability to work with Microsoft® Office tools;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.