• Technical support for production and projects in PeopleSoft 9.X HCM/CRM/FS.
• Ability to undertake complex projects, detect opportunities for process improvements, and make well-thought out decisions.
• Works independently and has excellent communication skills.
Skills and Experience
• Two to Four years of experience in the development and support of PeopleSoft Modules utilizing AppEngines, SQR, and PeopleCode
• Experience with other third-party HR related applications, and interfaces.
• Server Administration, application upgrades, and 9.2 experience are a plus.
• Adept with PeopleCode, App Engine, SQR, Update Manager, and Component Interface.
- PeopleSoft Financial
- PeopleSoft Campus CRM
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Mgmt
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.