Join our Global Technology Operations team!
This opportunity is a one year contract with potential extension.
We are looking for a Senior Client Engagement Coordinator.
Work Location: Downtown, Toronto
As a Senior Client Engagement Coordinator, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with the client while ensuring that the quality of services delivered meets contracted commitments. This is achieved through understanding the client’s business objectives and aligning the delivery resources to support their goals.
Successful incumbent will have strong business communication skills, coupled with the ability to handle competing priorities and maintaining accurate reports for the business.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Focus on delivering high quality client engagement by providing leadership and guidance to priority setting in collaboration with the overall account team.
• Support quality service delivery through regular customer meetings and preparation of Tier 1 Client and Infrastructure Reporting - weekly/monthly Service Level and Problem Mgmt reporting.
• Responsible for supporting delivery of contracted services to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) as defined in the relevant contracts are met.
• Build and maintain strong client and internal delivery team relationships.
• Work with CGI account team members - promoting team work, collaboration and communications.
• Ensure all processes and methodologies as specified are followed and ensure that effective monitoring and controls are in place to support Client Obligations/Deliverables.
• Function as an escalation contact for both client and service delivery teams for all day-day and administrative issues relating to Infrastructure services as per contract.
• Engage Technical Service Teams - accountable for service delivery quality during the life of the client engagement from transition/deployment projects through ongoing operations by providing leadership and priority setting in collaboration with the project managers, operations managers and team leads.
• Participate in, and document client meetings to ensure on-going client satisfaction. Escalate to appropriate directors and/or managers if required to ensure SLAs are met.
• Support the execution of the "Account Continuous Improvement Action Plan" that focuses on delivering a high Quality of service across the CGI Services portfolio and increased value to the customer. Focus on Quality and Execution Discipline while supporting operational focused initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must have minimum 5+ years of IT Client Service Management and/or IT Service Delivery Management experience with a strong orientation to customer service and background in Tier 1 Support Services.
• University degree or college diploma in a relevant field. (e.g. Business Administration, Technology).
• ITIL certification and experience with ITIL process development is highly desirable.
• Possess effective communication, strong problem solving skills, innovative thinking, and good organizational skills supported by experience in Operational Processes and Service Level/Contract management with an ability to multi-task.
• Must have demonstrated strong technical leadership, interpersonal skills and organizational abilities in complex engagements.
• Must have exceptional judgment and innovative problem-solving skills (ie Incident and Problem Management skills).
• Experience using a ticket management system such as ServiceNow preferred.
• Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and the associated pressure.
• Proficiency with MS-Office. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Comfortable conducting meetings, presenting and leading issue-resolution with the client and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.