Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients in their digital revolution and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Are you ready to join a team that values technology innovation, change and growth?
Join our software development and network engineering team where you will design and implement innovative software solutions in the domain of telecommunication.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
• A Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator who will be part of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as ONAP, Microservices, Kafka, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, Kubernetes and more. Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, implementing and testing new features and services into production.
• Designing, developing and maintaining resilient, secure, and efficient software driven infrastructure to meet high availability requirements (main infra components used: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Cilium, HAProxy, Nginx, Consul, CoreDNS, Keepalive. Infra support tools: Helm, RKE, Rancher, Ansible, Bash)
• Managing the capacity of the development and production infrastructure supporting the software components. Making sure that services running and highly available on the production servers.
• A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will be designing, implementing and maintaining flexible and resilient CI/CD pipeline. (main components used: Gerrit, Jenkins, Nexus and GoCD)
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- System Administration
- Innovation Facilitation
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.