Meet our professionals
CGI is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager within our Oil & Gas business unit in Calgary for “PVR" (Production Volume Reporting).
As the PVR Product Manager you will be responsible for defining the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the product. The position offers a challenging and rewarding position within a cross functional team of developers, business analysts and application support staff. The Product Manager is also considered to be a client liaison and key point of contact for over 75 Oil & Gas clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Set a product vision and strategy for PVR and the future of field data capture within CGI
• Work with clients in Focus Group settings to determine enhancement requirements and features that are required for the product
• Work with the PVR team to balance product development between regulatory requirements and client driven enhancements
• Support CGI’s sales team through execution of PVR product demonstrations
• Business Advisor to PVR Implementation and Business Analysts
• Work closely with Service Delivery and Support Managers to plan timeline and team deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10-15+ years of progressive experience with PVR/FDC applications supporting the Oil & Gas industry and a strong knowledge of the O&G domain (Operations experience helpful)
• Previous leadership experience
• Experience in positions requiring analysis, documentation and client interaction
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Field Data Capture System knowledge, PVR preferably.
• Experience with chairing and presenting at client meetings
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications in English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to build strong relationships with team members and clients
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task
• Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements
Nice to Have
• Formal training and/or designation related to Product Management and/or Project Management
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- PMI Project Management Prof
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Field Data Capture
- Product Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.